Nest Thermostat E
Just change the temperature with the Nest app or tell your home assistant to do it for you.2 With its built-in stand, you can put the Nest Thermostat E on a table or desk in the room that matters most. The frosted display shows you the temperature when you’re close to it and disappears when you walk away and it’s easy to install.
£129.00 + VAT
The Nest Thermostat E is designed with proven energy-saving features.1 There’s nothing to program – it’s all set with a simple schedule that’s easy to adjust. It turns itself down when you leave, so you’re not heating an empty home and it’s easy to control. With its built-in stand, you can put the Nest Thermostat E on a table or desk in the room that matters most. You can change the temperature from anywhere with the Nest app. Or use your voice with your home assistant.
- Frosted display – shows the temperature when you’re close to it, then disappears
when you walk away
- Remote control – use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere3
- Proven energy-saving features – It can help you save energy from day one4
- Home/Away Assist – turns itself down after you’ve left, so you don’t heat an
- A simple schedule – it’s all set to help you save from day one. And it’s easy to
- Easy installation – most people install the Nest Thermostat E in less than an hour
- Boiler Plus compliant and eligible for Energy Company Obligation (ECO)
The Nest Thermostat E is compatible with almost all central heating systems. Check compatibility here.
|Heat Link E||Temperature|
|Size and weight||
|Heat Link E||
|Battery||Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Power consumption||Less than 1 kwh/month|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty. For help, visit nest.com/support|
|ErP Control Class||
|In the box||
|Compatibility||The Nest Thermostat E is compatible with almost all central heating systems, including:
|Installation requires the creation of an account and acceptance of the Terms of Service. which can be found online at nest.com/eu/terms|
1 Learn more at nest.com/uk/savings.
2 Voice commands require a compatible home assistant.
3 Remote control requires working internet and Wi-Fi.
4 Energy savings are not guaranteed and depend on energy usage, weather and other factors. Learn
more at nest.com/eu/savings.